Do you want to truly know how to connect better with your ideal customers as a small business owner? It’s simple, write better copy.
That’s exactly why I wanted to have a wonderful and authentic conversation with the Brand Whisperer herself, Jacqueline Paumier.
Jacqueline is a rockstar when it comes to wordsmithing just about anything; social media posts, landing pages, email sequences, websites, the list goes on and on. In the midst of a pandemic Jacqueline shares her story and the lessons she’s learned along the way that led her to make the pivot to do the purposeful work she does today and how it’s helping her to thrive in her business. I enjoyed this conversation so much and I know you will too.
Don’t forget to leave us a comment below about how this conversation helped you in your approach to writing copy.
What You’ll Learn on This Episode:
- Why you need to stop using pain points in your copy, especially right now.
- Why you need to unlearn some outdated copywriting habits that may be derailing your copy.
- Tips that can make it easier to create great copy.
- Why you don’t have to have it all figured out — the fact that you don’t maybe exactly what your audience wants to hear.
- How you can speak to more than one audience in your copy.
- The things Jacqueline did to quickly scale her business
Listen to the Episode:
In a time when so many people were telling us to write to pain points, Jacqueline was encouraging clients in her membership group to ditch the pain points and lean into more relatable and vulnerable conversations with their ideal customers.
Mentioned on the Show:
Sign up for Jacqueline’s Membership Club Crazy Sexy Copy
Get some of Jacq’s Freebies
Follow Jacq on Instagram
Work with the FBUX Team. Book Your FREE Discovery Call & Start Creating a Business/Brand Aligned with your Passion + Purpose.
Do you want to be a guest on the Podcast?
Fill out our guest form and we’ll be in touch to let you know if we feel you’ll be a good fit for a future episode.
Did you enjoy the Episode?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts or Spotify
If you like what you’re hearing please support this podcast by commenting, liking, and sharing it.
Quotes from Jacqueline
“You’re not the surprise inside the cereal box, you’re the whole cereal box.”
“Give your audience some real-life examples (in your copy) so people can feel seen.”