In this episode, I talk about the number one way I’m protecting my piece this year and beyond by setting and enforcing my boundaries.
I’ve had to unlearn some of my destructive people-pleasing ways so that I could take care of myself. What I also learned is that I became a better business owner and leader in the process of setting and maintaining boundaries. What I now know is that you can’t flourish in your business unless you teach people how to treat you. You teach them by letting them know what you will and will not allow.
What You’ll Learn on This Episode:
- What you need to do if you want clients to take your boundaries seriously.
- Some of the benefits to clients when you maintain your boundaries.
- How boundaries are not just a business contract but can be indicative of something deeper going on in your life.
- How knowing your boundaries leads to better contracts or proposals.
- How boundaries are one of the best ways to avoid conflict and helps you operate with integrity.
Listen to the Episode:
Protecting your peace is vital. One of the ways you can protect your peace is to make sure that you set clear boundaries of what you will and won’t allow in your life.
Want to work with us at FBUX? Book Your FREE Discovery Call & Start Creating a Business/Brand Aligned with your Passion + Purpose.
Do you want to be a guest on the Podcast?
Fill out our guest form and we’ll be in touch to let you know if we feel you’ll be a good fit for a future episode.
Did you enjoy the Episode?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts or Spotify
If you like what you’re hearing please support this podcast by commenting, liking, and sharing it.